We are looking for another full-time member for our team of remote developers.
What we are looking for:
- A developer who likes remote work in a tightly integrated team.
- Someone with experience (3 years at least. You need to know your stuff, and not rely on stack overflow answers via google for 80% of your code.
- Someone who can start Immediately./ Important
- Fluent in written English
What you MUST know:
- PHP (Advanced skills of course)
- Strong experience in WordPress plugin and theme development
- WordPress core basics (common functions/hooks etc)
- jQuery and vanilla JS
- Basic AJAX functionality
It’s a bonus if you also know:
- Some JS framework such as React/Angular/Backbone etc
- WordPress REST API
- Server-side tech such as Varnish Cache
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Agency applicants (we’re looking for a single person to join our team, not out-sourcing partners)
- Someone who claims they know WP dev but only does Woocommerce Setup or color changes. You need to be able to whip up a custom WP theme in your sleep.
- People who are good at PHP programming etc. but don’t have particular WP experience (you need to be well experienced with all things WP, just being a good coder doesn’t cut it)
How to apply:
Send your CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title: Senior WP Developer