Jobthemes provides support via support forums and email during regular working hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-9pm (GMT+1 time zone).
Single theme or VIP membership both include 12 months of standard support.
The support period starts upon the delivery of the software to the user.
During the support period, the user is provided with the support services on the 24-hour response time basis, i.e. responses to the requests or questions sent by the user will be sent as soon as possible within 24 hours since receiving, except Saturday and Sunday. Mostly it’s replied within few hours, or even instantly.
After the completion of the included 12-month support period the User can buy standard support for $49 per year, or use free support methods (see below).
Standard Support includes:
- Answering questions regarding Software use;
- Providing instructions for general Software configuration;
- Basic guidance for customization;
Software bug fixing:
Except for cases when caused by code changes made by the User or issues with user’s hosting company;
Minor template modification (e.g. replacing any image on the front-end; changing site title, changing front-end verbiages and etc);
Minor system configuration (configuring 1-3 products, configuring system settings and etc).
If Software code was changed by the user then Jobthemes does not incur any liability for the correctness of the system work.
Also in this case, any bugs and issues fixes are not included to the standard support and will be done for an additional fee.
Standard Support does not include:
- Software customization:
- Functional modification;
- New feature development;
- Third-party plugins’ integration;
- Template modification;
- Modifying images provided by the client (changing image size, cropping and etc.). Any image provided by the client will be placed on site as it is.
- Modifying site design/layout including but not limited to: changing colors, fonts, margins, borders and etc.
- Backup creation;
- User’s server configuration;
- Fixing bugs caused by code changes and/or server configuration made by the User;
- Solving third party software issues;
- Setting or fixing plugins or features developed by the User or third party;
- Teaching HTML, PHP and other technologies, besides provided in the User Manual and other documentation available on our web-site;
- Configuring User’s web or SMTP server, MySQL, network or another server and hardware.
Standard Support Methods:
Support forums (All customers)
– Support tickets service provides the user with the opportunity to submit a detailed support request ticket and monitor its status;
– Only customers have the access to forums !
Email (Only VIP)
- – Presales questions can be sent by email.
- – VIP members only are privileged to send their questions and support requests via email or using the contact form on Jobthemes web-site;
- – Single-theme customers’ emails will be forwarded to the forums.
Online user manual provides detailed descriptions of general system conceptions, admin panel components, setting instructions and tutorial tips;
Jobthemes knowledge base contains support articles and answers to frequently asked questions.